Terms & Conditions of Use
Your access to and use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws and regulations. By accessing or using any part of this website or any information contained in it you agree to accept these terms and conditions as amended from time to time. In particular it is a condition of using this site that you do not rely on it for any advice or recommendation.
You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- This website is aimed at Corporate firms within the United Kingdom and is provided for information purposes only. No information contained on this website is aimed at those persons requiring personal insurance. Whilst Bridge Insurance Brokers Ltd uses reasonable efforts to only include accurate information in this website we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any information given. Bridge Insurance Brokers Ltd assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
- The information in this website does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the site are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- You should be aware that the internet is not secure. If you choose to send any electronic communications by means of this website you do so at your own risk. Bridge Insurance Brokers Ltd does not guarantee that such communications will not be intercepted or changed or that they will reach the intended recipient securely.
- This website contains hyperlinks to sites operated by third parties for reference and information purposes only. Bridge Insurance Brokers Ltd has not reviewed and does not review the websites that may be linked to this website and we are not responsible for the content of, nor do we accept any liability arising in respect of, any other websites linked to this website. The presence of links to other third party operated websites shall not be deemed to be a recommendation by Bridge Insurance Brokers Ltd of such websites nor of any advice or information posted on them.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Bridge Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- Bridge Insurance Brokers Ltd does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to this website.
- Except as set out at clause 8 below, Bridge Insurance Brokers Ltd will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in conjunction with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or reliance on any materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from Bridge Insurance Brokers Ltd’s negligence, for fraud or for any matter which would be illegal for Bridge Insurance Brokers Ltd to exclude or to attempt to exclude liability.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
- The design of this website and its contents are the property of Bridge Insurance Brokers Ltd and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. No material may be copied, modified, reproduced, adapted, displayed, published, stored, translated, sold, reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The use of any such material on any other website or computer environment is strictly prohibited.
- This website is controlled and operated by Bridge Insurance Brokers Ltd from the United Kingdom and is subject to English law. Any dispute concerning these terms and conditions or any of the materials on this website shall be governed by English law as applied in England and Wales and the English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such disputes.
- If you are not based in the United Kingdom then your use of this site is without the authority of Bridge Insurance Brokers Ltd and we shall not be liable for any loss or liability arising as a result of such unauthorised access.
- Bridge Insurance Brokers Limited reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which this website is offered at any time. Any such change will be effective once reflected in the terms and conditions or any other material part of the site and published on the site. Bridge Insurance Brokers Limited have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action. You should check the site periodically to ensure that you are aware of and complying with the current version.