Premises still operating
If the premises are considered critical, and are still operational but with reduced employees with social distancing, it is important to consider the following points:
- Unattended Processes – other than unattended processes already notified to AXA, other processes or machinery should not be run unsupervised. Where this needs to be considered, please supply details to your usual Bridge contact.
- Hot Work – non-essential hot work activity should cease unless a continuous fire watch can be maintained during and for at least 1 hour after the work ceases.
- Maintenance – the ongoing planned preventative maintenance regimes should continue especially for critical plant and machinery, utilities and protection equipment.
- Adjustment to maintenance or servicing may be appropriate (i.e. increased time between kitchen extract duct cleaning due to less use)
- Tenants should be advised to contact their own business insurers to understand any specific measures that they wish to be taken.
Further business resilience support for any risk management questions is available via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance.
Click here to return to the insurer & schemes information page.